ESTABLISH® XL GRANULAR INOCULANT contains an advanced formulation technology with a highly-effective, more active inoculant strain for increased yield potential of peas and lentils.
GRANULAR FORMULATION TECHNOLOGY
- Is a free-flowing clay granular inoculant for convenient application in-furrow at seeding.
- Consists of lightweight granules.
- Has a low-dust formulation that is highly resistant to crumbling.
RHIZOBIA INOCULANT TECHNOLOGY
- Contains Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viceae, strain 1435, a highly-efficient, more active strain of rhizobium.
- Is selected to perform on pea and lentil crops.
- Helps maximize nodulation, resulting in increased fixation of nitrogen for higher yield and protein potential.
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 8 x 107 rhizobia per gram.
- Solid core granular formulation improves flowability.
- Excellent performance under stressed planting conditions.
- Boosts yields 3% to 8% in peas and lentils.